Tip of the day: When you’re dreams seem super far away and unreachable:
* keep a circle of really close friends nearby for emotional support to motivate you through the bleak times.
* break your long term goal into short terms goals that you can complete in small steps with regular rewards for finished tasks.
* reevaluate your dreams and goals and readjust if you need to without giving up.
I got all these tips and more from the Paper Wings Podcast hosted by Chris Oatley and Lora Innes.
They’re really great at encouraging us wannabees.
- centaursfromouterspace reblogged this from the42towels
- the42towels reblogged this from the-artists-table
- chocolaretto reblogged this from artblooming
- lorainnes likes this
- belliole likes this
- chocolaretto likes this
- artblooming reblogged this from thedreamercomic
- ladyjt reblogged this from thedreamercomic
- princess-precocious likes this
- nerdygirlobsessions reblogged this from thedreamercomic
- yukiyuuki likes this
- lord-kitschener likes this
- whatlander reblogged this from jaderaven93
- whatlander likes this
- jaderaven93 reblogged this from thedreamercomic
- thedreamercomic reblogged this from the-artists-table and added:
- the-artists-table posted this